- "Real-time in-situ 1H NMR of reactions in peptide solution: preaggregation of amyloid-β fragments prior to fibril formation" E. Okamura, K. Aki, Pure and Applied Chemistry 2020; 10.1515/pac-2019-1201.
- "Side-chain conformers to allow conversion from normal to isoaspartate in age-related proteins and peptides" K. Aki, E. Okamura, BBA-Proteins and Proteomics, 1868, 140483 (2020).
- "Isomerization of aspartyl residue in amyloid beta fragments: The kinetics by real-time 1H NMR under neutral and basic conditions" K. Aki, E. Okamura, J. Soln. Chem., in press.
- "Solution NMR to Quantify Mobility in Membranes: Diffusion, Protrusion, and Drug Transport Processes"
E. Okamura, Chem. Pharm. Bull., 67, 308-315 (2019).
- "Glycosaminoglycan Binding and Non-endocytic Membrane Translocation of Cell-permeable Octaarginine Monitored by Real Time In-cell NMR Spectroscopy"
Y. Takechi-Haraya, K. Aki, Y. Tohyama, Y. Harano, T. Kawakami, H. Saito, and E. Okamura, Pharmaceuticals, 10, 42 (2017).
- "Kinetics of the competitive reactions of isomerization and peptide bond cleavage at L-α- and D-β-aspartyl residues in an αA-crystallin fragment"
K. Aki and E. Okamura, J. Pept. Sci., 23, 28-37 (2017).
- "Mechanism of Vesicles/Liposomes as Small Colloidal Particles for Cosmetics (3) Characterization of Vesicles and Liposomes"
E. Okamura, COSMETIC STAGE, 11(3), 58-61 (2017).
- "D-β-aspartyl residue exhibiting uncommon high resistance to spontaneous peptide bond cleavage"
K. Aki and E. Okamura, Sci. Rep., 6, 21594 (2016).
- "Mechanism of Vesicles/Liposomes as Small Colloidal Particles for Cosmetics (2) Techniques for Characterization of Vesicle/Liposome"
E. Okamura, COSMETIC STAGE, 11(2), 55-58 (2016).
- "Mechanism of Vesicles/Liposomes as Small Colloidal Particles for Cosmetics (1) What is a Vesicle/Liposome: Its Classification and Method of Preparation"
E. Okamura, COSMETIC STAGE, 11(1), 78-81 (2016).
- " Kinetics of Membrane Binding and Mobility of Drugs by Multinuclear Dynamic NMR in Situ "
E. Okamura, Journal of the Society of Japanese Women Scientists, 16, 7-14 (2016).
- "NMR of Drug Delivery Coupled with Lipid Membrane Dynamics"
E.Okamura, in Encyclopedia of Biocolloid and Biointerface Science, Ed. by H. Ohshima, Volume 1, Chapter 30, pp. 391-402, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2016.
- "Staggered side-chain conformers of aspartyl residues prerequisite to transformation from L-α- to D-β-aspartate 58 in human-lens αA-crystallin fragment"
K. Aki and E. Okamura, Biophys. Chem., 196, 10-15 (2015).
- "Regulation of Phospholipid Protrusion in the Cell Sized Vesicle by Hydrophobic Bisphenol A"
Y. Takechi, Y. Shintani, D. Kimoto, and E. Okamura, Membrane, 40, 38-45 (2015).
- "Uptake of Sevoflurane Limited by the Presence of Cholesterol in the Lipid Bilayer Membrane: A Multinuclear Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Study"
E. Okamura, Y. Takechi, and K. Aki, J. Oleo Sci., 63, 1149-1157 (2014).
- "Structure and Function of Soft Biointerfaces: Membrane Dynamics and Drug Transport by NMR "
E. Okamura, Colloid & Interface Communication, 39(3), 23-25 (2014).
- "Slow Tumbling but Large Protrusion of Phospholipids in the Cell Sized Giant Vesicle"
Y. Takechi, H. Saito, and E. Okamura, Chem. Phys. Lett., 570, 136-140 (2013).
- "Lateral Diffusion of Lipids Separated from Rotational and Translational Diffusion of a Fluid Large Unilamellar Vesicle"
N. Yoshii, T. Emoto, and E. Okamura, Colloid Surf. B-Biointerfaces, 106, 22-27 (2013).
E. Okamura, in Fluctuation, Dynamics, and Function, Dojin Bioscience Series 10, Ed. by M. Terazima, Chapter 14, pp. 212-222, Kagakudojin, 2013.
The Quantitative In-Cell NMR Observation of Drug Transport into Living Cells to Establish its Prediction Model"
E. Okamura, The 2013 Research Grant from Hyogo Science and Technology Association
- "Physicochemical Mechanism for the Lipid Membrane Binding of Polyarginine: the Favorable Enthalpy Change with Structural Transition from Random Coil to Alpha-Helix"
Y. Takechi, C. Mizuguchi, M. Tanaka, T. Kawakami, S. Aimoto, E. Okamura, and H. Saito, Chem. Lett., 41, 1374-1376 (2012).
- "Binding of Hydrophobic Fluorinated Bisphenol A to Large Unilamellar Vesicles of Egg Phosphatidylcholine" N. Yoshii and E. Okamura, J. Phys. Chem. B, 115, 11074-11080 (2011).
- "Kinetics of Binding and Diffusivity of Leucine-Enkephalin in Large Unilamellar Vesicle by Pulsed-Field-Gradient 1H NMR in Situ" N. Yoshii, T. Emoto, and E. Okamura, Biophysics, 7, 105-111 (2011).
- " Mobility of Drugs in Lipid Membranes by NMR", N. Yoshii and E. Okamura, Oleoscience, 11, 213-220 (2011).【Received Oleoscience Editor's Award】
- " NMR Study of Drug Permeation Related to the Fluctuation of Soft Lipid Membranes "
N. Yoshii and E. Okamura, Membrane, 36, 9-15 (2011).
- "Kinetics of Membrane Binding and Dissociation of 5-Fluorouracil by Pulsed-Field-Gradient 19F NMR "
N. Yoshii and E.Okamura, Chem. Phys. Lett., 474, 357-361 (2009).
- " Lipid Membrane Dynamics and Drug Delivery as Revealed by High-Resolution Solution NMR "
E. Okamura, Membrane, 34, 117-125 (2009).
"In-cell NMR spectroscopy of drugs: noninvasive detection and transport mechanism"
E. Okamura, The 2008 Shiseido Female Researcher Science Grant
- "Drug Binding and Mobility Relating to the Thermal Fluctuation in Fluid Lipid Membranes"
E.Okamura and N. Yoshii, J. Chem. Phys., 129, 215102-1～8 (2008).
- "Cholesterol Location and Orientation in Aqueous Suspension of Large Unilamellar Vesicles of Phospholipid Revealed by Intermolecular Nuclear Overhauser Effect"
C.Giordani, C.Wakai, K.Yoshida, E.Okamura, N.Matubayasi, and M.Nakahara, J. Phys. Chem. B, 112, 2622-2628 (2008).